أغسطس 1, 2016 | جيسي إجان | Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Spinnaker Support is proud to announce that we are a sponsor at the 2016 JD Edwards INFOCUS conference running August 8-10 at the Sheraton in downtown Denver. INFOCUS هو فرصة لمستخدمين JD Edwards للعمل معا للإصغاء والتعلم، والتواصل مع أقرانهم لتقاسم المعرفة. We are excited to participating in this event once again.
As INFOCUS is being hosted in Denver, that means there are a multitude of other activities to enjoy between INFOCUS events while you’re visiting the Mile High City. إذا ما كنت تزور لعدة أيام فقط أو لأسبوع كامل – لا تفوتك الفرصة أن تستكشف هذه المدينة التاريخيّة وكل وسائل الراحة التي يمكن أن تقدمها لك. فيما يلي ذكرنا بعض أنشطة اللهو والمرح لأيّ مقبل يستطيع أن يختبرها في أو حول المدينة. تعرف عليهم! The links are below the infographic.
In & Around Downtown…
- Rockies Game – vs. the Texas Rangers on Aug 8&9
- Beats on the Creek at Coohills – Enjoy live music and great food
- Union Station – Shop, dine or take a ride on one of Denver’s many transportation options.
- Rent a bike or hop on one of Denver’s B-cycle bikes, and check out the beautiful scenery along the Cherry Creek Trail
- Bowl a few frames at Lucky Strike at the Denver Pavilions
- Denver Breweries – Create your own tour or join a guided tour and discover the best breweries that Denver has to offer.
- Get yourself a cocktail at the Peaks Lounge in the Hyatt Convention Center and enjoy the best views of the mountains from the city – with especially great views at sunset.
If You Have Time During the Day…
- Awkward Family Photos Exhibit at the History Colorado Center – Take solace in knowing there are families that are weirder than yours with this wonderful photo exhibit.
- Elitch Gardens – Theme Park and Water Park
- Check out one of Denver’s many parks and take some time to kayak, paddleboard, rent a bike, or just sunbathe in the grass.
- US Mint Tour
- Civic Center Eats – Live music and delicious food benefitting the Civic Center Park revitalization.
- Check out a little history and visit the Molly Brown House – the Titanic heroine’s Victorian mansion.
- Join a walking tour of one of Denver’s historic neighborhoods like LoDo or Capitol Hill.
If You Rented a Car…
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Join a yoga session, wander the beauty that is the botanic gardens or check out live music with Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers on Aug 8th.
- Take a short trip to Golden, just a few minutes outside of Denver and visit the Coors Brewery for a historic tour that includes free beer!
- Head to Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum to enjoy 40000 sq ft of aviation history.
- Wanna squeeze in18 holes? Discover the many city run golf courses that Denver has to offer.
- If you’re looking to do a little hiking, biking, boating, fishing, swimming or maybe a little of everything – Cherry Creek State Park has all these amenities and more.
- Enjoy a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater – Flogging Molly Aug 8 or Eric Church Aug 9 & 10. Or if you have extra time, Red Rocks has great hiking during the day.
Don’t miss out on your chance to learn at INFOCUS while experiencing all that Denver has to offer during your stay. Make the most of your time here by clicking on any of the above links for more information about that specific activity. We’re confident that you will not be disappointed.