Average savings on support fees
Spinnaker Support is a leading global provider of third-party support for enterprises running Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications. Spinnaker Support’s third-party PeopleSoft support replaces Oracle-provided support for at least half the cost and provides more services through an assigned support team and highly personalised service.
When switching to Spinnaker Support, customers with HCM, FMS, and other PeopleSoft modules gain more comprehensive and responsive service, save an average of 62% on their support fees, and can remain on their current on-premise software release indefinitely. Customers trust us to keep their stable applications running smoothly, securely, and in compliance, and to help them navigate the journey from on-premise to hybrid to cloud.Request a Consultation
As a third-party vendor supporting PeopleSoft customers, we are uniquely positioned to provide services across the entire product suite:
- Releases Supported
- Product Lines Supported
- PeopleSoft 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Human Capital Management (HCM), excluding payroll tax and regulatory or Cobol updates
- Financial Management Solutions (FMS)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Enterprise Services Automation (ESA)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- PeopleTools and Technology
Support for your complex business software is a mandatory expense, but not one that should put your IT budget in a hole. It’s critical to have 24/7 expert assistance to handle unplanned application issues, and support services should be comprehensive and fairly priced.
Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have now migrated away from Oracle-provided support to our third-party alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no material benefits.
- Oracle increasingly relies on a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customisations and integrations.
- They are tired of the long delay for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- They feel forced into unjustifiable upgrades or unready cloud products.
years average experience of support staff
All PeopleSoft products – except those few final versions exempted for Continuous Innovation – have been moved to Oracle’s “indefinite” Sustaining Support model.
As the final stage of Oracle’s Lifetime Support, Sustaining Support is the most expensive and limited type of support with the least value to offer to end-users. Sustaining Support excludes any new updates, certifications, security patches, fixes, or tax and regulatory updates. A majority of our Oracle customers come to Spinnaker Support because they recognise Sustaining Support for PeopleSoft as the raw deal that it is.
As Oracle’s focus has shifted to cloud, PeopleSoft users are concerned about the future of their on-premise applications. In contrast, Spinnaker Support is intensely focused only on the quality and value of individualised customer service for your current PeopleSoft products. We call it “support that is actually supportive.”
- Cost drivers shifting IT support budgets and ways leaders are cutting costs
- Common questions about switching software support providers
- How third-party Oracle support works
- Security coverage you can expect from Spinnaker Support
- Why choose Spinnaker Support to provide your Oracle software support
Think sticking with Oracle-provided support is a smarter strategy? Think again.
|Service Model||Concierge, dedicated support||Self-service-oriented, emphasis on self-research|
|Primary Support Contact||Dedicated lead with assigned team||Varies|
|Support Expertise||20+ years average experience||Varies|
|Response Time||15-minutes or less in SLA, actual average time is 5 mins||SLA dictates|
|Ability to Escalate||All issues closely monitored and done proactively||Not monitored, request made reactively by customer|
|Custom Code Support||Included for anything that touches the Oracle product||Not covered|
|Interoperability Support||Included||Limited, depends on release version|
|Rights to Upgrade||Access to an archive of all upgrade rights, made prior to switchover from Oracle||Included|
|Security & Vulnerability||Full-stack intrusion detection, virtual patching, and compensating controls||Patches only|
|Term of Support||Lifetime support - for as long as you need your version||No new fixes or interoperability support after end of standard support|
|Let’s Get Started >|