Unique blend of services is paying dividends for clients that use SAP and Oracle software
DENVER, July 24, 2014 – Spinnaker Support is reporting record results across all service lines for the first half of 2014. While its market leadership position for third-party maintenance of various Oracle software applications has grown steadily, Spinnaker Support has substantially advanced business volume related to maintenance of SAP enterprise software. Additionally, SAP and Oracle users are increasingly adopting Spinnaker Support’s high-value array of managed services, technology advisory, and consulting services.
“Demand for third-party software maintenance continues to skyrocket with no end in sight and we are uniquely positioned in the marketplace to help our clients with superior support for a fraction of the cost,” stated Matt Stava, CEO of Spinnaker Support. “Displacing SAP and Oracle software maintenance continues to be our foundational service, but now customers are increasingly adopting our managed services, consulting services, and our wide range of technological advisory capabilities. Of our total customer count, almost 40% now use two or more of our service offerings. The freedom of choice we provide our clients continues to surface as a primary driver of our continuing success.”
First-half 2014 highlights:
- Surpassed the 300 mark for unique customers served.
- The North American business unit has doubled SAP contracts, which are replacing the software vendor support – including wins from recognized organizations in the pulp and paper, home fashion, and high tech manufacturing sectors.
- The EMEA business unit has tripled the number of new customers.• Launched support for Oracle Database, which is already benefiting customers as they leverage a one-stop shop for bundled support of ERP (SAP, JD Edwards), CRM (Siebel), and the Oracle Database itself
- Opened new global headquarters for Spinnaker Support in Greenwood Village, Colorado where we consistently host customers, prospects, partners, and thought leaders from around the globe.
- Expanded presence in the United Kingdom with new office to support growing EMEA business. Opened new regional operations center in Mumbai, India – headquarters for the Spinnaker Support Global Technology Center.• Confirmed ISO 9001:2008 quality management processes, which have opened up opportunities within the United Kingdom public sector market.
- Added new capabilities to strengthen offerings for customized tax and regulatory support, security, and risk management.
In the annual customer satisfaction survey, Spinnaker Support again exceeds expectations with over 97% satisfaction rates in all categories. Quality of service, responsiveness, and technical/functional knowledge of the best-in-class software engineering team were among the highly rated categories. The value Spinnaker Support puts on the customers resonates throughout the organization. Resolution with a senior support engineer begins within 8 minutes of a priority tickets logged, and this is recognized and appreciated by the current customer base.
According to Mr. Wayne Rothwell, SAP Systems Administrator for Brewster Home Fashions, “As one of the two dominant global providers of third-party software maintenance, we chose Spinnaker Support for its personalized and flexible support model, financial stability, and its track record for providing best-in-class 24 x 7 x 365 global support. We are impressed with Spinnaker Support’s depth of knowledge related to SAP and Oracle enterprise systems and its proven track record of quick response and issue resolution.”
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support, a global market leader for SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Oracle Database software maintenance, managed services, and consulting services, helps companies maximize their ERP and CRM software investments. More than 240 current clients worldwide have chosen Spinnaker Support as their provider of choice. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Spinnaker Support services are available across five regional operation centers on four continents.