Increasingly more enterprises choosing Spinnaker Support to deliver third-party support, managed services, and consulting
DENVER, CO, October 18, 2016 – Spinnaker Support, the leading global provider of third-party support and managed services for Oracle and SAP enterprise software applications, today announced 57.4% net new sales growth for the nine month period ending September 30, 2016. Record growth was spearheaded by unprecedented increases in SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, and Oracle Technology (database and middleware) support and managed services. Spinnaker Support reported significant year-over-year growth in the Americas (39.4%) and in EMEA/APAC (97.5%). The company has now signed with more than 800 customers in 93 countries.
Fastest Growing Provider in an Emerging Market
Spinnaker Support has just been recognized in a recent Gartner research note as one of only two vendors whose primary or exclusive offerings are ERP support services for Oracle and SAP products. Industry analysts project that the third-party maintenance and support market will grow 7-10x by 2020, as enterprises look for lower cost, better service level alternatives.
“We again retained the position as the fastest growing vendor in our space,” said Matt Stava, CEO at Spinnaker Support. “Our focus is not diverted by litigation or external financial pressures. Spinnaker Support stands out with a broader set of services, built-to-last financial profile, a sterling reputation for respecting and complying with the intellectual property rights of others, and an enduring commitment to customer satisfaction.”
Wins Coming from Many Places
“We are winning highly competitive deals around the world, including emerging markets Korea, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Africa,” continued Mr. Stava. “Our average deal size has jumped by more than 60% this year, largely due to our growing success signing Fortune 1,000 companies and the broader application footprints they bring.”
New SAP Customers
Spinnaker Support announced the signing of a record number of SAP ERP, BusinessObjects, and HANA licensees around the world, including:
- Global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software
- One of Asia’s finest manufacturers of kitchen, bathroom, and interior furniture
- One of largest wholesale petroleum marketers in Southwest USA
- The world’s largest translation and localization firm
- Provider of safe drinking water to more than 4 million customers based in the United Kingdom
New Oracle Customers
Spinnaker Support announced the signing of a record number of Oracle licensees (E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel, Hyperion, Oracle Database and Middleware, etc.) including:
- Leading loyalty and customer engagement solutions provider
- World famous university in NE USA, known as America’s first research university
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading integrated energy group
- Global producer of state-of-the-art military and defense vehicles
- Fortune 80 provider of aerospace, automation and control, and performance materials solutions
Vaisala Corporation, headquartered in Finland, is a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. After a thorough evaluation, Vaisala made the switch from Oracle to Spinnaker Support for E-Business Suite (EBS) support. “With Spinnaker Support, we are getting more comprehensive support, including tax and regulatory updates, at substantial cost savings,” said Bodil Forss, Chief Information Officer for Vaisala. “From the start of the support agreement in June 2016 to date, Spinnaker Support engineers have resolved our issues in a satisfactory way. We are happy with Spinnaker Support’s level of responsiveness and quality of support.”
Upcoming Gartner Conference Attendance
Spinnaker Support is sponsoring the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo events in Orlando (October 16-20, 2016) and in Barcelona (November 6-10, 2016).
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support is the world’s fastest growing and most trusted provider of third-party support, managed services, and consulting for enterprises that run SAP and Oracle software in more than 90 countries.
- Customers who switch to Spinnaker Support’s ISO 9001:2008 third-party support model gain significantly better SAP and Oracle application support for a fraction of the price. Third-party support includes bug fixes (including all customizations), global tax and regulatory updates, and general inquiries and advisory support.
- Tailored application and technical managed services delivering specialized system administration, performance tuning, and troubleshooting skills to dive deeper into a customer’s operations and address a broader array of their issues.
- Strategic consulting projects specifically targeting the continuous improvement and development of Oracle and SAP enterprise applications and surrounding technologies.
Spinnaker Support’s blend of services from a single vendor span SAP, BusinessObjects, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel, Oracle Database, Oracle Technology and Middleware products, Hyperion, Agile PLM, ATG/Endeca, and more.